Janet Campagna, PhD
Chair, Board of QS Investors
- Senior advisor to QS executive leadership team.
- Former CEO of QS Investors for over 8 years and Head of Deutsche Asset Management Quantitative Strategies group from 1999 through 2010, where she was responsible for investment and business strategy. She led the team that spun out of Deutsche Asset Management to form QS Investors.
- Prior to joining Deutsche Asset Management, she spent 11 years as an investment strategist and manager of the Asset Allocation Strategies Group at Barclays Global Investors and as global asset allocation research director at First Quadrant.
- She is presently a Board Member of the Mott Haven Academy in the South Bronx, a charter school specifically designed to meet the needs of at-risk students in the foster care and child welfare system. She is also a member of the MFE Steering Committee for the Haas Business School, UC Berkeley, Caltech’s Board of Trustees and of the Caltech Information Science and Technology Advisory Council.
- Education: BS from Northeastern University; MS from California Institute of Technology; PhD from University of California, Irvine.