QS Investors is looking to hire a polished Receptionist for our Midtown Manhattan Office 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. We offer competitive salary and benefits, including 28 PTO days. This position is also bonus-eligible.
The Receptionist will work with all teams at QS Investors and will be responsible for a variety of functions related to administration. Candidates should have excellent telephone, administrative, organizational, inter-personal/communication skills and have the ability to adapt to a varied workload. The Receptionist will report to the Executive Assistant.
Success in this position will depend on the candidate's ability to move with agility among numerous tasks and attend to team and clients efficiently with a professional and articulate manner. The ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion is key to this role.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Greet clients and guests, arrange conference rooms to include catering when necessary and preclear visitors with security.
- Answer, screen and direct all incoming phone calls.
- Manage calendars (including conference room booking)
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, binding and travel arranging.
- Process expense reports.
- Sort and distribute mail and packages.
- Assist with ordering of office supplies.
- Stock and maintain kitchen. This will include coffee preparation, dishwasher duties, etc.
- Provide backup coverage to administrative team members as needed.
- Prior experience in a client-facing office environment.
- Consistent professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook.
- Experience in travel booking and expense management (preferred).
- Qualified candidate will be a team player, detail-oriented, disciplined, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to work extended hours if necessary.