The Client Service Operations Manager is responsible for the management of all client reporting and client operations functions. The Client Service Operations team oversees the creation, support, and production of client reporting deliverables for QS Investors’ institutional, sub-advised, and international clients. This includes the understanding and support of client reporting solutions, operational processes, and utilizing technology to increase efficiencies. The Client Service Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring quality, timely delivery of client reporting, and overseeing the client operations process to meet the highest level client service experience.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Manage team responsible for the creation and delivery of all client report deliverables
- Serve as the primary or support resource for fulfilling daily, weekly, month, quarter, and annual client reporting deliverables. These include performance, positioning, and data deliverables for mutual funds, separate accounts, and commingled funds and portfolios.
- Oversee, and enhance, client operations processes
- Serve as primary or support resource for ad-hoc client requests
- Contribute to, and oversee, completing periodic due diligence requests and annual 15c responses
- Contribute to effective RFP and RFI responses when needed
- Collaborate with Client Advisory, Business Management, Investment, and Compliance teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-8 years of work experience in data analytics and reporting, with team management experience
- Has a passion for the markets and desire to learn about of multiple client channels, investment strategies (equity and multi-asset), and investment vehicles (Mutual Funds, ETFs, SMAs, CITs)
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience is essential. Experience using other Investment Software and Analytics (i.e. Factset, Bloomberg, Morningstar) is preferred